Tuesday, October 13, 2015

ODBDSLC258 Tick Tock It's Christmas Time

I am beginning to see fall weather here and that always makes me think of Christmas because that is when I make my Christmas cards. Today is time for the sketch challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs and I have made a Christmas card!
I took a few liberties with my interpretation by changing up a few shapes in the sketch.

This is the end result. Come on and join us in the challenge!!!! The bottom half of the background is a paper from the new Christmas Collection 2015. Make sure you check that out by clicking the link below in the materials list.
To see all the projects created for ODBDSLC258 or to join the challenge click here.  You have until October 18, 2015, at 8:00 pm EDT to join us. By participating in the challenge, you have a chance to win a  $15 ODBD Gift Certificate good towards the purchase of stamps in the “stamps column” on the ODBD website, or to be spotlighted on the ODBD Blog at our next challenge. The random prize winner will be posted on our next challenge post. Please do not post on Flicker as many of us do not have the ability to comment on your cards nor can we spotlight your cards on the blog.
Now that you have read the details, go see what the other breadsticks have created for you!!!!
JuliePaula (me)DianaRobinChris

I hope you like what you see and get a bit of inspiration from looking at all of the design team projects! Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for stopping by today! Come on and let's have some creative fun!!!!



ODBD Stamps Used:  God's Timing, Midnight Clear Background
ODBD Dies Used: Circle OrnamentsMatting CirclesOrnate Borders and Flowers,  Leafy Edged Borders
ODBD Paper Used: Christmas Collection 2015
Ink Used: Watermark, Certainly Celery
Card Stock Used: Bright Gold, Textured Gold, White, Certainly Celery
Miscellaneous: Champagne Embossing Powder
Photobucket

6 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Ooh, I love the colors on this card! Your gold is so rich and elegant and the papers are wonderful with it! What a great idea for your card for the sketch! Wonderful music and snowflake border/bg on top as well! The texture on your gold border is wonderful!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a stunning and beautiful take on the sketch, Paula!! I just love all the embossing and gold as well as the gold and green color combo!! Awesome design!! So rich and elegant my friend!! Very creative!!
hugs,
Chris

CherylQuilts said...

Paula, what a gorgeous card, and I love the color combination. And what a great take on the sketch. I love the embossing and the great idea to use the clock. Stunning card, my friend! Hugs!

Susan Lankford said...

Wow! Stunning card...beautiful colors...Pops with the gold!

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow, is right!! Love all of the gold embossing, use of the new Christmas Collection papers and the new border die!! This card is very elegant and the sketch was perfect for your layout :-) Hugs and I hope you have a blessed week!!

Diana Nguyen said...

Love all the gold embossing you did! And you're right, GMTHA! :) Great color combo - very striking and unusual!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin